We work at a regional, national and local level in South East Asia, including in Cambodia, Indonesia, Laos, Malaysia, Thailand, the Philippines and Vietnam.
We collaborate with key government and private enterprises throughout South East Asia on projects in areas including food security, agriculture, aquaculture, water management, biosecurity, disaster management, energy, climate variability, mining technology and health.
Collaboration partners in South East Asia
Our regional South East Asian collaborators include:
- International Rice Research Institute (IRRI), based in the Philippines
- Mekong Program on Water, Environment and Resilience (Cambodia, Laos, Myanmar, Thailand, Vietnam and China)
- World Agroforestry Centre.
- Cambodian Agricultural Research and Development Institute
- Cambodian Department of Agricultural Extension
- Institute of Technology Cambodia
- International Development Enterprises
- Supreme National Economic Council
- Tonle Sap Authority.
- Agency for the Assessment and Application of Technology (BPPT)
- Departemen Pertanian Balai Pengkajian Teknologi Pertanian
- FORDA Centre of Biotechnology and Forest Tree Improvement
- Gadjah Mada University.
- Lao Department of Meteorology and Hydrology
- Lao National Agriculture and Forestry Extension Service
- Lao National Agriculture and Forestry Research Institute
- National University of Laos – Socioeconomic research faculty
- Water Resources and Environment Administration.
- Malaysian Palm Oil Board
- National Public Health Laboratory
- Sarawak Department of Forestry
- The Standards and Industrial Research Institute of Malaysia (SIRIM Malaysia).
- Khon Kaen University
- Mahasarakham University
- Mahidol University
- Thai Department of Food Technology and Nutrition.
- Can Tho University
- Forest Science Institute of Vietnam
- Hanoi University of Science
- Institute of Meteorology, Hydrology and Environment (IMHEN)
- Ministry of Science and Technology (MOST)
- Nha Trang University
- Research Institute for Aquaculture
- Vietnam Academy of Science and Technology (VAST).