CSIRO’s service charter describes the standards of service we aim to deliver to our customers and our commitment to ensuring that these standards are maintained.
- We believe our customers and partners are essential to our success.
- We maintain relevance in our work through input from the public, government, industry and the research community.
- We communicate with our customers in a courteous, helpful and professional manner.
- We respect our customers’ confidentiality.
- We evaluate our services to ensure the highest standards.
Our full service charter is available at: CSIRO Service Charter.
CSIRO welcomes your feedback on our performance. Please contact the CSIRO officer with whom you have been dealing or CSIRO Enquiries, who can direct your feedback to the relevant person:
Private Bag 10, Clayton South VIC 3169
t 1300 363 400