The Plan sets out the actions required on an annual basis for successful implementation of our Strategy 2020.
The Corporate Plan 2016-17 meets the requirements of s35 (1) (a) of the Public Governance, Performance and Accountability Act 2013.
It sets out the:
- strategies CSIRO proposes to pursue
- activities CSIRO proposes to carry out
- resources CSIRO proposes to allocate to these activities
- environment and context in which CSIRO operates and
- monitoring and review processes to inform decision making and evaluate progress in implementing the strategy.
In fulfilling the above compliance requirements, the Corporate Plan 2016-17 is also aligned with the CSIRO outcome statement, programs and performance information presented in the CSIRO Portfolio Budget Statement for 2016-17.
The CSIRO Corporate Plan replaces the CSIRO Operational Plan.