Prior to filling in this form ensure that you have done the following:
- read the application guidelines for the Data61 Scholarship
- contacted Data61 and discussed your research proposal with a potential supervisor who is willing to oversee your research degree
- applied for admission to a University research degree
- applied for any appropriate Australian Government or university scholarships you are eligible for e.g. APA/UPA, IPRS/UIPA/Tuition Fee Remission Scholarship.
- provided the Academic Referee Report Form to two people who will act as your referees, with a request that they forward the completed form directly to the Data61 Scholarship Administrator no later than one week after the application closing date.
- Applicants who have not applied for admission to a research degree at the University and for other government research awards will not be considered for a Data61 scholarship.
- Applications which are not supported by two independently submitted referee reports will not be considered.