CSIRO’s food innovation centre makes it easy for food, ingredient and equipment manufacturing companies to access our extensive expertise, technologies and support in innovation.
Food companies work with us in a number of ways including:
- on strategic long-term scientific research and development collaborations
- on short-term technology transfer projects and fee for service activities
- hire of our facilities, equipment or skilled labour for technical assessments, prototype batches and early-commercialisation work
- in consultancy arrangements providing technical expertise and assessments
- as on-site clients for start-up incubation or access to high-capital technologies
- licensing CSIRO intellectual property
- attending innovation workshops, industry forums and training.
We also help companies make connections between co-manufacturers, ingredient and equipment suppliers and consultants as well as submit grant applications.
Companies can be certain that their work with us is totally confidential through our confidentiality and non-disclosure agreements and private R&D spaces.
We've recently helped our clients to:
- commercialise more than 25 new products, ingredients and technologies
- grow their sales by more than $200m
- create world-first competitive advantages such as patents and licensing
- position themselves for early adoption of the next wave of transformative innovations.
Our food innovation centre makes it easy for companies to innovate.
Welcome to CSIRO's food innovation centre
To discuss how we can help your business, contact
Peerasak Sanguansri View profile External link
Senior Research Engineer/Project Leader - Agriculture & Food
Peerasak works with major food manufacturers in Australia and overseas developing innovation opportunities in food processing and innnovation.
Do business with us to help your organisation thrive
We partner with small and large companies, government and industry in Australia and around the world.