Small and large organisations can engage CSIRO scientists on a consultancy basis.
Partnering to improve the health and wellbeing of Australians
The Preventative Health Flagship is seeking partners to help realise the Flagship's goals of improving the health and wellbeing of Australians through the prevention and detection of chronic diseases.
23 March 2011 | Updated 14 October 2011
The Preventative Health Flagship has opportunities for research and industry collaboration and co-investment.
Opportunities for partners
The Preventative Health Flagship offers:
- access to world-class capabilities in health research
- a focus on customer value and commercial outcomes
- a global perspective
- linkages across industry, science and government
- experience in working with industry to solve real problems
- experience in coordinating research across various disciplines and organisations to achieve commercial outcomes.
The Preventative Health Flagship's research is focused in two areas:
- reducing Australia's colorectal cancer burden and improving gut health by developing prevention strategies and improving the success rate of existing and emerging therapies
- developing technology platforms and forming partnerships to identify new preventative approaches to Alzheimer's and other diseases.
Read more about Colorectal cancer and gut health and Neurodegenerative diseases and mental disorders.