Collaboration in South East Asia
CSIRO works at a regional, national and local level in south-east Asia.
We collaborate with key with government and private enterprises throughout the region on projects ranging from food security and water management to mining technology and eHealth.
Below are some examples of organisations with which we collaborate.
- South Asian Association of Regional Cooperation (SAARC)
- International Rice Research Institute (IRRI)
- World Agroforestry Centre
- International Water Management Institute
- Mekong Program on Water, Environment and Resilience
- Supreme National Economic Council
- Institute of Technology Cambodia
- Tonle Sap Authority
- FORDA Centre of Biotechnology and Forest Tree Improvement
- Gadjah Mada University
- Departemen Pertanian Balai Pengkajian Teknologi Pertanian
- Water Resources and Environment Administration
- Malaysian Palm Oil Board
- SIRIM Berhad
- Sarawak Department of Forestry
- Khon Kaen University
- Mahidol University
- Forest Science Institute of Vietnam
- Can Tho University
CSIRO welcomes enquiries about potential new collaborations. Please use the contact details at right.
Read more about our International Activities.