- Find your way from the top left corner (S) to the bottom right corner
- Click on the maze with your mouse to start.
- Move using the arrow keys on your keyboard.
- You can jump back to the start by hitting the "Home" key
on your keyboard.
- Each maze is randomly created. You can create a new maze by reloading
Java applet sourced from The Applet Depot, www.ericharshbarger.com/java/
CSIRO’s Double Helix Science Club helps people have fun exploring science.
CSIRO's Double Helix Science Club
PO Box 225, Dickson, ACT 2602, Australia
Phone (02) 6276 6643, Fax (02) 6276 6641
or email email@example.com