Supporting documents and material relevant to the Tasmania Sustainable Yields Project.
The following supporting documents were developed as part of the Tasmania Sustainable Yields Project:
- Description of project methods
- Estimating the water yield of Tasmania under a changing climate background brochure
- Water-related terminology for Tasmania: glossary, acronyms and units of measure.
The following documents and sites provide background information in relation to the Tasmania Sustainable Yields Project:
- Diffuse groundwater recharge modelling across Tasmania
- The Tasmanian River Condition Index Reference Manual describes the Flow Stress Ranking used in the Ecological impacts of water availability for Tasmania report produced by the Tasmania Sustainable Yields Project
- Further information on proposed irrigation development schemes is available from the Tasmanian Irrigation Development Board
- Updates on climate projections for Tasmania are available from Climate Futures for Tasmania
- Further information on forest expansion estimates is available from Private Forests Tasmania .
Do business with us to help your organisation thrive
We partner with small and large companies, government and industry in Australia and around the world.