Detailed methods and results of the Tasmania Sustainable Yields Project for a technical audience.
Production of climate scenarios for Tasmania, a 58-page report [12MB, PDF]
Rainfall-runoff modelling for Tasmania, a 56-page report [14.3 MB, PDF]
Groundwater assessment and modelling for Tasmania, a 178-page report [14.2 MB, PDF]
River Modelling for Tasmania (five volumes)
- Volume 1: the Arthur-Inglis-Cam region, a 74-page report [7.7 MB, PDF]
- Volume 2: the Mersey-Forth region, a 60-page report [7.4 MB, PDF]
- Volume 3: the Pipers-Ringarooma region, a 76-page report [7.3 MB, PDF]
- Volume 4: the South Esk region, a 64-page report [8.5 MB, PDF]
- Volume 5: the Derwent-South East region, an 84-page report [9.7 MB, PDF]
Ecological impacts of water availability for Tasmania, a 96-page report [10.3 MB, PDF]
A glossary is available: Water-related terminology for Tasmania: glossary, acronyms and units of measure [1.1 MB, PDF]
Do business with us to help your organisation thrive
We partner with small and large companies, government and industry in Australia and around the world.