About this event
Students of all ages are invited to this online session to meet a CSIRO researcher. Hear about what their work involves, the big challenges they are trying to solve, how they got into science and what skills and experiences helped them get where they are today.
Each session will involve one or more STEM professionals who will introduce themselves and answer questions from students.
- Wednesday, 16 November, 12:00 – 1:00pm AEDT
- Wednesday, 16 November, 4:00 – 5:00pm AEDT
- Webcast (no participant camera/microphone required)
- Participants can submit questions via chat
(A link to the event will be provided to registered attendees one week before the event.)
Topics will vary in each session depending on the scientist involved, however, scientists may share:
- What they do
- Their journey (how they got into STEM, what challenges they have faced)
- The skills they find to be useful in STEM
- Their approaches or tips for problem-solving
Who should attend?
This session is open to students of all ages and their teachers.
This session is closed-caption enabled and a copy of slides and resources will be made available to all registered participants and attendees.