About the placement
This internship is with BISCIT and is facilitated by the CSIRO’s Generation STEM Links program.
You will be involved in planning and testing specific features of IT system projects. Working alongside experienced software developers, testers, and analysts you will analyse the client requirements and ensure the client requirements are met with the accepted standards. You will have the opportunity to create test plans, automate some test processes, and create test reports. You will have the opportunity to utilise your great communication skills to collaborate extensively with the BISCIT team to ensure quality software product is shipped to customer.
- Start date: Negotiable
- Working arrangement: Part time for 200-300 hours on a fixed term contract.
- Remuneration: $25/hour on a temporary contract with BISCIT.
- Location: Speers Point, NSW
- Any previous testing experience
- Used software collaboration tool like Jira (X-Ray for testing)
- Strong attention to detail
- Good communication
- Enjoys working collaboratively
- Must be an Australian citizen or permanent resident.
- Must be in your penultimate or final year of an undergraduate qualification.
About the industry partner
BISCIT is an IT consultancy company and partners with Epicor and works with multiple clients across the globe helping them get the best out of their business IT systems. Through years of industry-experience and consultation, BISCIT builds and implements customised software solutions for global companies that help streamline their business processes.
If you are interested in this internship, please submit your EOI and CV online through the Student Application webform and please specify CODE0006b