About the placement
You own interests and experience in electrical, welding or assembly techniques will see you work closely and learn directly from with experienced staff in your respective field. Working closely with senior staff you will learn new technical skills and gain an understanding of how your specialised technician skills apply to a career in manufacturing. You will interpret technical drawings and production sheets for production, get hands on with assembly and experience working within a large manufacturing facility.
This placement comes with the opportunity to gain new skills, licences, and qualifications. Bitzer will listen to your interests and work with you to determine the best pathway to develop your career in the manufacturing sector.
- Start date: Mid-November – negotiable with BITZER Australia
- Working arrangement: negotiable
- Remuneration: $26.73/hour on a casual contract with BITZER Australia.
- Location: 134-136 Dunheved Circuit, St Marys NSW 2760, Australia
- Studying a Certificate IV or equivalent in a relevant area.
- Experience reading and translating manufacturing and product drawings
- Ability to describe design concepts to a wide range of audiences.
- Willingness to learn new skills.
- Must be an Australian citizen or permanent resident.
- Must be in your penultimate or final year of an undergraduate qualification.
About the industry partner
BITZER are a market leader in Natural Refrigeration Solution, HVAC, Heat Pump, Marine Refrigeration, Supermarket, Industrial and Heat Exchange, with an enviable list of long-term clients. We provide excellence in product and support to all the large supermarkets, fresh food markets and cold stores across Australia & New Zealand. As leaders in development of Natural Refrigeration Systems, our organisation prides itself on our expertise and service excellence.
How to apply
If you are interested in this internship, please submit your EOI and CV online through the Student Application webform and please specify CODE0027a.