About the placement
You will have opportunity to work within a creative and innovative start-up to learn the fundamentals required to work successfully within a digital graphic agency. You will have the opportunity to work on projects from the initial ideation stage through to final conceptualisation and deployment as part of the research and development pillar of the business. Activities will include but are not limited to; ideation and creation of wireframes, prototyping and testing, deployment, and user feedback.
- Start date: 30th January 2023.
- Working arrangement: Part time as arranged by you and Cureative.
- Remuneration: $25/hour on a temporary contract with Cureative.
- Location: Rosebery, Sydney.
- Adobe CC Suite.
- Programming using HTML/CSS (desired but not essential).
- An interest in 2D & 3D video and animation.
- An interest in AR/Web 3.0/Metaverse.
- Eagerness to learn new skills and try.
- Must be an Australian citizen or permanent resident.
- Must be in your penultimate or final year of an undergraduate qualification.
About the industry partner
Cureative is an integrated design studio, bringing ideas to life through the power of design. We are innovative and pragmatic with our approach to our clients and their work.
If you are interested in this internship, please submit your EOI and CV online through the Student Application webform and please specify CODE 0031a.