About the placement
This internship is with DesignStreet and is facilitated by the CSIRO’s Generation STEM Links program.
Using your skills in video animation, compilation and editing you will work with an established company to develop boutique offerings for clients. DesignStreet is searching for someone who can bring new ideas and knowledge to help them better establish their animation products. You will be supported by an experienced team and have the opportunity to fully flex your creative muscles and take ownership over projects.
- Start date: Negotiable
- Working arrangement: Part time for 200 hours over 3 months
- Remuneration: $25/hour on a temporary contract with the Industry Partner, DesignStreet
- Location: Sydney, NSW
- Experience creating 2D and 3D animations
- Experience using CAD
- Experience using Adobe Creative Suite
- High attention to detail
- Willing to try new ideas
- Can work collaboratively
- Creativity and innovation come naturally to you
- Must be an Australian citizen or permanent resident.
- Must be in your penultimate or final year of an undergraduate qualification.
About the Industry Partner
DesignStreet is an experienced marketing and design agency based in Sydney. Our agency offers effective, high-quality work for blue-chip Australian and International clients and has done so for the past 25 years.
We exist to create solutions for our customers' businesses and marketing problems. We work for major companies including American Express, Nespresso, DELL, KIA, VOCUS, NBN and the NSW Government.
If you are interested in this internship, please submit your EOI and CV online through the Student Application webform and please specify CODE0037b