About the placement
This internship is with Riverina Water Engineering (RWE) and is facilitated by the CSIRO's Generation STEM Links program.
You will work with designers, engineers, and project managers, experiencing project management from start to finish. Under the direction of an experienced team, you will work with external suppliers and subcontractors to assess project estimates and submit tenders and quotes for clients. You will also work closely with other teams to ensure commercial and quality controls are in place, understood and followed by the different teams.
- Start date: July
- Working arrangement: 3 or 6 months.
- Full Time or Part time on a fixed term contract with the possibility of long term employment.
- Remuneration: $25/hour on a temporary contract with the Industry Partner.
- Location: Griffith, NSW. The Griffith Community has programs in place to support newly relocated people.
- Studying a tertiary qualification in construction management.
- Understanding of mathematics.
- Good written and spoken communication.
- Understanding of industry standards.
- Interest or experience in Quantity Surveying.
- Stakeholder engagement experience.
- Must be an Australian citizen or permanent resident.
- Must be in your penultimate or final year of an undergraduate qualification.
About the industry partner
Riverina Water Engineering (RWE) is situated within Griffith NSW, a large agricultural area in South West NSW. RWE covers all aspects of irrigation - design, engineering, programming, training, project management, retail, service and audits. RWE forms part of the Yenda Group.
If you are interested in this internship, please submit your EOI and CV online through the Student Application web form and please specify CODE00040b.