About the placement
This internship is with Calyx.eco and is facilitated by the CSIRO’s Generation STEM Links program.
Calyx.eco determines the environmental footprint of different food products, helping their clients to make more sustainable choices. They do data analysis and market research to determine the carbon footprint, the water consumption and pollution and the biodiversity impact of a food product.
You will work with the team to determine and compare the environmental impact of different food products. This will require you to use your critical thinking, research skills and data analysis skills to determine the environmental impact of each ingredient or products or research and review data threads.
- Start date: From October, negotiable
- Working arrangement: Part time for 200 hours on a fixed term contract.
- Remuneration: $25/hour on a temporary contract with Calyx.eco.
- Location: Newcastle/Sydney with remote working arrangement.
- Experience with data analysis
- Experience with desk top research
- Experience with report writing.
- Able to work independently.
- Comfortable working remotely.
- Able to communicate ideas and progress clearly.
- Must be an Australian citizen or permanent resident.
- Must be in your penultimate or final year of an undergraduate qualification.
About the Industry
Partner Calyx.eco is the leading impact management platform for food brands. Leveraging Life Cycle Assessment & advanced supply chain modelling, we make it easier to take positive climate action, design for nature and share your impact.
If you are interested in this internship, please submit your EOI and CV online through the Student Application webform and please specify CODE00052a.