About the placement
This internship is with Vesi Water and is facilitated by the CSIRO’s Generation STEM Links program.
You will work within a dynamic and fast paced startup environment, playing an important role in the testing of MVP cycling optimisation techniques to maximise air and water generation. You will be actively running machines for test runs, analysing, and ensuring the accuracy of data as well as using your skills in programming to add new elements in where necessary.
- Start date: Summer placement.
- Working arrangement: Full Time or Part time for 200 hours on a fixed term contract.
- Potential for ongoing employment for the right candidate.
- Remuneration: $25/hour on a temporary contract with Vesi Water
- Location: Tamworth, NSW, 2340
- Studying Data science, software engineering or other related degrees
- Experience in Python programming is essential.
- Basic R&D skills
- Problem solving and critical thinking abilities are essential.
- Must be an Australian citizen or permanent resident.
- Must be in your penultimate or final year of an undergraduate qualification.
About the industry partner
Vesi Water re-imagines how we access water, using the latest in technologies and innovation, creating revolutionary, sustainable water resource solutions to deliver pure water anywhere. They have developed and deployed condenser Air-Water-Generation technology utilising IoT data platforms to deliver water as a service and become Australia's first decentralised, distributed water utility. They are developing next generation technology using a patented Graphene Oxide aerogel developed in partnership with UNSW which will open new markets with increased performance and lower energy use. Vesi will deploy this technology to deliver pure water, anywhere.
If you are interested in this internship, please submit your EOI and CV online through the Student Application webform and please specify CODE0069b