About the placement
This internship is with Vesi Water and is facilitated by the CSIRO’s Generation STEM Links program.
You will work within the team at Vesi water, a dynamic and fast paced startup. You will play an important role in the development and testing of an innovative glycol energy storage prototype, integrated with solar PV panels.
- Start date: Summer placement.
- Working arrangement: Full Time or Part time for 200 hours on a fixed term contract. Potential for ongoing employment for the right candidate.
- Remuneration: $25/hour on a temporary contract with Vesi Water
- Location: Tamworth, NSW, 2340
- Studying electrical engineering, Renewable Energy, or other related degree.
- Basic knowledge of Stand-Alone Power System (SAPS)Genuine interest in building a working prototype.
- Strong problem-solving skills and a hands-on approach to research and development.
- Willingness to work in a fast-paced startup environment and adapt to evolving project needs.
- Must be an Australian citizen or permanent resident.
- Must be in your penultimate or final year of an undergraduate qualification.
About the industry partner
Vesi Water re-imagines how we access water, using the latest in technologies and innovation, creating revolutionary, sustainable water resource solutions to deliver pure water anywhere. They have developed and deployed condenser Air-Water-Generation technology utilising IoT data platforms to deliver water as a service and become Australia's first decentralised, distributed water utility. They are developing next generation technology using a patented Graphene Oxide aerogel developed in partnership with UNSW which will open new markets with increased performance and lower energy use. Vesi will deploy this to deliver pure water, anywhere.
If you are interested in this internship, please submit your EOI and CV online through the Student Application webform and please specify CODE0069c