Students who are participating in science programs are encouraged to apply.
To be eligible for this award the nominee has to:
- identify as an Aboriginal and/or Torres Strait Islander person
- be enrolled in Years 5-9 at school
- be able to demonstrate engagement and improvement in science
- has completed or be in the process of completing a science inquiry to solve a real-life problem or complete a real-life investigation
- be able to demonstrate a passion in science (please note, this criterion must be answered by the student themselves and must include why they like science and any involvement in extra-curricular activities).
How to apply
- Application form PDF (486 KB) — Accessible text only version TXT (7 KB)
- Reference information PDF (535 KB) — Accessible text only version TXT (3 KB)