We are committed to providing you with the support you need to ensure the success of this program at your school. If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to contact the team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
|22nd March 2022||Teacher Professional Learning|
Generation STEM in 2022
Congratulations to all the schools and students that presented at the Virtual Showcase 2021.
We are now looking forward to 2022 and invite any new teachers/Principals/Careers Advisors to attend any of the below Virtual Drop In School Information Sessions to learn how STEM Community Partnership Program can be embedded in your school curriculum.
To register your interest for one of these sessions or to find out more about the program, please contact us at email@example.com
- Monday 14th February – 3:30pm
- Wednesday 16th February – 7:45am
- Monday 21st February – 3:30pm
- Wednesday 23rd February – 7:45am
Please also save the date for the Canterbury-Bankstown Teacher Professional Learning on Tuesday 22nd March 2022.
Inquiry project materials
- 2021 Teacher Professional Learning Presentation PDF (3 MB)
- Inquiry Planner PDF (181 KB)
- Curriculum Wheel PDF (238 KB)
New challenge scenarios will be published in Term 1, 2022.
- CSIRO With STEM You Can - Activities for students
- With STEM You Can - Panel Discussion for students
- With STEM You Can - Panel Discussion for parents, teachers, mentors and guardians
- CSIRO Education Resource and Teacher Professional Development
- EPPP TV
- New Era of Manufacturing Webinar Nov 2020
- Advance Manufacturing Careers Program Oct 2020 (Youtube)
- Advance Manufacturing Careers Program Oct 2020 (Dropbox)
- Advance Manufacturing Careers Program Oct 2020 (Google Drive)
- Central Coast Manufacturing Webinar Sep 2020
- Inspiring Women Webinar Sep 2020
- Inspiring Women in Design, Construction and Data Nov 2020
- Manufacturing Future: Beyond Business As Usual