About this event
STEM Together provides an opportunity for organisations, industry professionals, potential mentors and communities to support under-represented students to engage with Science, Technology, Engineering and Mathematics (STEM) learning. Find out how – through real world connections and innovative programs – you can help students build confidence and capability in STEM.
In this session, you can also share ideas around how STEM Together can work with you or your organisation to connect and support student STEM pathways.
- Monday, 7 November 1:00 - 2:00pm AEDT
- Interactive webinar
(A link to the event be provided to registered attendees one week before the event.)
- The STEM Together program
- Benefits for students and STEM supporters
- The suite of STEM Together programs and resources
Who should attend?
- Representatives from organisations wanting to contribute to building a STEM pipeline
- Members of the community who want to support STEM learning in their local community
- People working in a STEM or related field who want to encourage and support students to engage with STEM
- People involved in local community and volunteer groups who want to help children identify and appreciate the STEM in the world around them
This session is closed-caption enabled and a copy of slides and resources will be made available to all registered participants and attendees.
If you require any additional information regarding accessibility or have any requests for assistance for this session please do not hesitate to contact STEMTogether@csiro.au.