We have taken the best of our face-to-face ON Prime program to deliver ON Prime Lite, a purpose-built online blended program that helps researchers take their projects and career forward through industry collaboration and external engagement in weeks not years.
What teams will get out of ON Prime Lite
Participating on ON Prime Lite will help your research team:
- attract new funding sources
- establish new partnerships
- increase industry engagement
- improve clarity around the impact and focus of your research.
Who can participate in ON Prime Lite
ON Prime Lite is versatile in catering for researchers at different stages in their career and is suitable for teams of two to four as well as individuals.
How ON Prime Lite is delivered
ON Prime Lite is delivered entirely online over six weeks. There are four half-day live sessions that take place in weeks one, two, four and six. Between the live sessions there are self-directed learning activities.
What time commitment is required
The program requires moderate effort and allocation from participants.
Participants should allocate one day a week for six weeks. This includes four half-day live sessions plus self-directed activities.
- "It provided me a systematic way of approaching the industry stakeholders for engagement. The diﬀerent tools covered in the program are very useful. The highly interactive way of delivering the program is very useful too."
- "Very happy with the program. Introduced a whole new way of thinking when it comes to industry engagement."
- "The program helped me to understand how to focus my research, motivated me and supplied tools to kick-oﬀ industry engagement."
- "This program gives us several good ideas on how to initialise conversations and establish in-depth connections with industrial stakeholders. These are very important skills for researchers."
How you can engage with ON Prime Lite
ON Prime Lite can be run on demand for your organisation. There is a cost involved in delivery. For more information about how we can deliver this program for your organisation please contact us.