Incubator Support helps the incubators supporting Australian start-ups with an international focus.
Part of the Entrepreneurs' Programme, the Incubator Support Initiative provides new and existing incubators with funding to help start-ups develop the capabilities to succeed in international markets.
There are two streams: Expert in Residence, and New and Existing Incubators.
Expert in Residence
Helps incubators increase their capabilities and improve the chance of commercial success for start-ups in international markets by organising and providing access to top quality research, managerial and technical talent through secondments of national or international experts.
The experts you nominate must have the skills and expertise to:
- work directly with your program’s start-ups to improve their chance of international commercial success
- increase the capabilities of your incubator
Matched project funding of $5,000 to $100,000 is available to eligible incubators for up to 1 year.
New and Existing Incubators
Provides incubators the help they need to:
- deliver high-quality services for start-ups, improving their chances of commercial success in international markets
- assist first-generation migrant and refugee founders establish their business nationally and internationally
- assist start-ups with a regional focus expand and scale their business.
Funding from $13,000 to $250,000 is available for up to 2 years. It covers up to 65% of eligible project value in regional areas, or up to 50% in major cities.
Find out more and apply
Our experienced facilitators are based across Australia and can apply their breadth of industry experience in manufacturing, medtech, energy, food, agriculture, and supporting industries to assist your business in identifying research needs and opportunities. Get in touch with one of our team for a free consultation.
Alternatively, to learn more about the Entrepreneurs' Programme, visit business.gov.au/EP or call 13 28 46.