- Please ensure you can commit 2-3 hours per week and can attend the half-day workshop on 4 August.
- The Innovate to Grow program is currently free to participate with thanks to the Department of Industry, Science, Energy and Resources’ Cyber Security Skills Partnership Innovation Fund.
- Enter details for the person from your company who will be participating in the webinars and submitting documents (please ensure you provide the correct contact details) and have permission to attend (if relevant).
- The system is unable to send a confirmation email when you submit, however we will send you an email notifying you of the outcome within one week of the closing date.
- If we have more applications than places available, we may include region or sub-sector as well as suitability to make our final list. This helps to provide diversity in the program cohort.
- Applications for this program will be open until Monday 11 July 2022.
For more information, please contact
Please note this program is specifically aimed at companies currently working and innovating in the cyber security sector. It is not a general course for those who would like to learn more about cyber security.
* denotes required fields.