You are reading this notice because CSIRO is collecting your personal information for the purposes of administering and delivering the CSIRO Innovation Programs including (but not limited to) the Research to Value Workshop, Launch Camp, ON Prime Lite, ON Prime, Market & Community Discovery, D.Start Ignite and D.Start Spark (the Innovation Program).
CSIRO collects your personal information throughout the Program for the purposes of receiving and assessing your application (including through team applications), facilitating program delivery, enabling mentoring and networking sessions, receiving and processing program evaluation information, and creating promotional material in relation to the Innovation Programs.
We may collect your personal information directly from you, or from other sources including your Team Leader, Mentors, Presenters, Coaches, Evaluators, CSIRO staff, other individuals and publicly available sources. If your personal information is not collected, we may not be able to adequately respond to your application or otherwise facilitate and deliver the Innovation Program to you.
The personal information that we may collect during the administration and delivery of the Innovation Program includes:
- your name;
- your contact details, including you email, telephone number and location including postal/residential address;
- your organisation;
- your role in the Team;
- your Australian Business Number (ABN);
- your gender;
- Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander status;
- your career experience including LinkedIn profile;
- your accessibility needs;
- any dietary requirements;
- your financial information, including bank details;
- your opinions and views shared via Program sessions, which may be recorded from time-to-time;
- videos, photographs or images of you which may be recorded for the purposes of delivering the programs, or for marketing and advertising networking events; and
- information in an evaluation survey to be completed at the end of the Program.
Some of your personal information may be provided to other participants within the Innovation Program for the purposes of enabling communication between participants (for example: your name and telephone number may be provided to your partnered mentor or mentee).