ON Prime gives you the skills, knowledge and evidence to progress to impact.
ON Prime is designed to help research teams of two to six people take their projects to the next level through customer discovery activities and more. We work with researchers at any stage of their project across all disciplines.
During the nine weeks of ON Prime, you will develop a deeper understanding of the people who could benefit the most from your research and sharpen skills to communicate with that audience.
Expert facilitators will support you to build evidence for the impact of your research, so you can make a difference in the world and attract the resources you need along the way. Remotely delivered sessions are spaced out approximately two weeks apart and you should allocate additional time between sessions to undertake stakeholder engagement activities.
Over 400 teams have been through ON Prime since 2016, and many have had success in:
- Attracting new funding sources
- Establishing new partnerships
- Increasing industry engagement
- Improving clarity around the impact and focus of your research
- Licensing IP or creating a new startup venture
- Support and guidance from expert facilitators, leadership coaches and mentors
- Develop strong networks amongst stakeholders and industry
- Put everything into practice while you're learning
- All Intellectual Property (IP) and equity remains with you or your institution
If you'd like to be alerted about future program offerings, you can register your interest here.