The Accelerating Trade Grant Program helps Tasmanian businesses to collaborate, expand their presence and introduce Tasmanian products and services to the world.
Funding is available to Tasmanian businesses on a co-contribution basis to support:
- market research and business-matching services
- promotional activities and materials
- attendance at domestic and international trade shows and events
- in-bound buyer visits to Tasmania
- study tours
- travel to undertake marketing activities
- supply chain efficiency improvements and cluster development.
To learn more and for full eligibility criteria, visit Accelerating Trade Grant Program.