Austrade’s Export Market Development Grants program helps Australian businesses grow their exports in overseas markets.
SME exporters can apply for 3 different grants over 8 years (not necessarily consecutively) for eligible promotional activities.
Tier 1: Ready to export
- First time exporters
- Maximum 2 years and maximum $40,000 per financial year
Tier 2: Expanding
- Expanding your export promotion activities
- Maximum 3 years and maximum $80,000 per financial year
Tier 3: Expanding and strategic shift
- Expanding your export promotion activities AND making a strategic shift, for example targeting a new market or a new type of customer
- Maximum 3 years and maximum $150,000 per financial year.
To learn more and for full eligibility criteria, visit Export Market Development Grants.