Ignite Ideas funding is available to commercialise highly innovative and new products or services that are at minimum viable product stage or beyond.
The Ignite Ideas Fund supports Queensland based small to medium businesses that have high-growth potential to undertake commercialisation projects that will:
- strengthen key industries in Queensland
- diversify the Queensland economy
- compete in domestic and global markets
- engage and/or benefit regional Queensland
- create new jobs, now and into the future.
Two tiers of funding are available:
Tier 1: Up to $100,000 (excluding GST) for projects of up to 12 months duration.
Tier 2: Greater than $100,000 and up to $200,000(excluding GST) for projects of up to 24 months duration.
To learn more and for full eligibility criteria, visit Ignite Ideas Fund.