Government-funded Growth Centres driving innovation, productivity and competitiveness in 6 key growth industry sectors.
Industry Growth Centres are not-for-profit organisations, each led by a board of industry experts. They lead cultural change in their sectors and focus on:
- increasing collaboration and commercialisation
- improving international opportunities and market access
- enhancing management and workforce skills
- identifying opportunities for regulatory reform
The 6 growth centres are:
- Advanced Manufacturing; The Advanced Manufacturing Growth Centre, AMGC
- Cyber Security; AustCyber
- Food and Agriburiness; Food Innovation Australia Ltd, FIAL
- Medical Technologies and Pharmaceuticals; MTPConnect
- Mining Equipment Technology and Services; METS Ignited
- Oil, Gas and Energy Resources; National Energy Resources Australia, NERA
Please note that the funding opportunities and eligibility criteria for each Growth Centre are different, therefore it is recommended to regularly check the above linked pages for information about current and future funding.