Matched funding of $50,000 to $100,000 for manufacturing businesses to undertake research with one of IMCRC’s partner universities and/or CSIRO.
Matched funding is available for manufacturing businesses that meet the following project guidelines, in line with the IMCRC assessment criteria:
- be industry-led, deliver clear manufacturing outcomes and be completed within a 6-12 month timeframe
- apply innovative manufacturing technologies and business models, including Industry 4.0
- have a business innovation and transformation plan and/or Industry 4.0 adoption plan
- include new project intellectual property (IP)and know-how owned by the industry lead
- involve ideally also other Australian manufacturing SMEs as collaborators (e.g. partners, suppliers, customers) to support local supply chains.
Projects that also deliver outcomes aligned with Australia’s national/sovereign priorities, including COVID-19, and/or provide environmental and sustainability solutions, are welcome.
To learn more and for full eligibility criteria, visit IMCRC funding.