Businesses looking to translate research into new or improved products or manufacturing processes with eligible expenditure of over $2 million.
This funding stream is part of the Modern Manufacturing Strategy Key to the Modern Manufacturing Initiative - Manufacturing Translation Stream, is to support projects that will:
- translate high quality research into commercial outcomes
- support businesses to scale-up and be more competitive and resilient
- support businesses to adopt new technologies and improve their manufacturing processes to boost productivity and competitiveness.
There will be 6 grant opportunities under the Manufacturing Integration Stream that align with the National Manufacturing Priorities.
The National Manufacturing Priorities are:
- Space (already allocated)
- Medical Products (already allocated)
- Resources Technology and Critical Minerals Processing
- Food and Beverage
- Recycling and Clean Energy
To learn more and for full eligibility criteria, visit Manufacturing Translation Stream.