New Market Entry Grants provide up to $15,000 for SMEs to export into a new market.
New Market Entry is a component of the SA Export Accelerator Program and provides South Australian small to medium businesses with funding to help them export into an additional new market.
Funding is available for eligible activities, including:
- export plans, market research, market entry strategy
- market access
- marketing, branding and promotion
- freight and logistics optimisation
- export training, mentoring and coaching
- outbound business support
Matched (1:1) funding of up to $15,000 is available per new market.
To learn more and for full eligibility criteria, visit New Market Entry.