Businesses looking to integrate their products and services into domestic and international value chains with eligible expenditure of over $2 million.
This funding stream is part of the Modern Manufacturing Strategy Key to the Modern Manufacturing Initiative - Manufacturing Integration Stream, is to support projects that will:
- help Australian businesses integrate into domestic and international value chains
- propel businesses goods and services into new markets and foster Australia’s reputation as a modern manufacturing leader
- encourage and facilitate linkages between local businesses and domestic and international firms
- increase scale, supply capacity, and the ability to innovate
- facilitate the adoption of product standards and greater sharing and transfer of knowledge.
There will be 6 grant opportunities under the Manufacturing Integration Stream that align with the National Manufacturing Priorities.
The National Manufacturing Priorities are:
- Space (already allocated)
- Medical Products (already allocated)
- Resources Technology and Critical Minerals Processing
- Food and Beverage
- Recycling and Clean Energy
To learn more and for full eligibility criteria, visit Manufacturing Integration Stream.