AgCatalyst 2022 - Facing the Future 22 & 23 November
There was plenty of action at Luna Park in Sydney, with attendance from businesses, government, investors, peak industry bodies, producer groups, research funders and providers, and policy makers.
AgCatalyst showcased cutting edge work with partners, nationally and regionally, to prepare our agriculture and food sectors for a challenging future; from building drought and climate resilience to meeting consumer demands for foods of the future.
Stay tuned for more AgCatalyst news in the future.
What to expect at AgCatalyst
- Loads of networking opportunities.
- Dynamic exhibition area showcasing research to prepare us for the future.
- Regions challenge each other with innovations to boost Australian agrifood.
- Science pitches of new and inspiring research from CSIRO’s brightest minds.
- Session on different models to deliver innovation.
- Facing the future presentations from our partners.
AgCatalyst 2022 event program