With ongoing uncertainty in relation to COVID-19, and its impact on travel and large events, we have decided to postpone AgCatalyst until November 2022. Your health and safety is our number one concern.
AgCatalyst Virtual events - watch the recordings:
- Sustainable Agriculture - May 2021
- The Future of Food - February 2021
- Climate and Drought Resilience - November 2020
AgCatalyst 2022: Facing the future
Luna Park, Milsons Point Sydney
There'll be plenty of action in Sydney! We expect 400 people to attend in Sydney, including from businesses, investors, peak industry bodies, producer groups, research funders and providers, and policy makers.
AgCatalyst will showcase cutting edge work with partners, nationally and regionally, to prepare our agriculture and food sectors for a challenging future; from building drought and climate resilience to meeting consumer demands for foods of the future.
What's in store for AgCatalyst 2022:
- Networking cocktail function overlooking Sydney Harbour.
- Networking breakfast just prior the event starting in Sydney.
- Dynamic exhibition area showcasing research to prepare us for the future.
- Science pitches of new and inspiring research from CSIRO's bright young minds.
- Presentations on different models to deliver innovation.
- Art exhibition at the intersection of agri-food science.
- Networking lounge.
Partnership opportunities available
Dr Carla Chinni
Manager, Crops, Food & Biotech (Business Development & Global)