Resourcing tomorrow - creating value for society
The World Mining Congress (WMC) is the leading international forum for the global mining and resources sectors.
The WMC 2023 Australian National Organising Committee , together with the WMC 2023 International Advisory Committee, have been working collaboratively from all corners of the globe, to ensure the WMC 2023 is a benchmark Congress.
As Australia’s national science agency, we are proud to host WMC, supported by government, industry and academia.
Call for abstracts
If you want to participate in this premier global mining and resources event and showcase your work please submit an abstract before 1 March 2022.
Authors or organisations are invited to submit a presentation of between 500 – 600 words and up to two graphics. All presentations are reviewed by the Program Committee. Successful presentations will be selected based on their relevance to the session theme.
Visit www.wmc2023.org for more information on abstract submissions, program themes and visiting Brisbane.
Mark your diaries with the key dates of WMC 2023.
- 1 March 2022 - Abstract submission closes
- 26 May 2022 - Author notification and request for full paper
- 1 July 2022 - Preliminary program launch
- 26 August 2022 - Paper submission closes
- 1 October 2022 - Final program launch
- 26 May 2022 - Early bird registration opens
- 1 September 2022 - Speaker registration closes
- 1 March 2023 - Author notification paper approval
- 26 March 2023 - Early bird registration closes
- 26-29 June 2023 - World Mining Congress
Keep up to date with our latest news.
Register your interest
If you would like to receive updates and information on the progress of WMC 2023 please register your interest.
We hope to see you in Brisbane in June 2023