- Visit www.csiro.au/bebras and select 'Bebras login'
OR go directly to the bebras portal at challenge.bebras.edu.au/admin.
- Select the green button that says 'Register as a coordinator'.
- On the new page, select your state in the drop-down menu then enter your school's registered suburb.
- Select your school from the names that appear then click 'Next step'.
Please note: if your school does dot appear or you are a tutor, parent or after school group coordinator please email email@example.com to register.
- On the new page enter your details. Please register using your school or education department-issued email.
- When the information is complete, click 'Request registration'.
- Your registration has been submitted and is now awaiting approval.
- You will receive a confirmation email once your registration is approved (within two business days).
Uploading student details
- Once your registration is approved, log in at challenge.bebras.edu.au/admin.
- To gain full access to the Bebras portal, you must first download and accept the terms and conditions.
- Go to 'Consent Acknowledgement', select 'Edit', tick both boxes and click 'Save'.
- Now the full menu options will appear.
- Select 'Downloads' from the grey menu on the left-hand side.
- Download the spreadsheet called 'Student Details Upload Template.xlsx'.
- Enter student details into this spreadsheet and save it to your computer.
- Select the 'Import Students' tab from the menu and click on the green 'Upload' button.
- Use the 'Browse' button to select the completed student details spreadsheet saved on your computer.
Note: If using pseudonyms, enter these into the spreadsheet now instead of students' first and last names.
- Your spreadsheet will appear, click the green 'Save' button.
- A new window will appear, click 'Import Now' next to the name of the file you uploaded.
- Ensure the student information that appears is correct.
- Tick the box next to 'Do not import first row of this file, it contains headers', then select 'Import'.
- A message will appear confirming the data import.
- Select 'Students' from the left-hand menu and your students' details will be listed.
- To access system-generated student usernames and passwords to access the Bebras Challenge, download the spreadsheet by selecting 'Export Excel File' at the bottom of the 'Students' page.