STEM Together includes
- A unique recognition program: STEM Together Future Shapers tailors prizes to a student’s or supporters’ area of interest.
- Educators’ program: professional development events and classroom-ready toolkits for educators.
Who STEM Together is for
Bringing different perspectives to the table can have a positive impact on innovation and problem solving. STEM Together prioritises opportunities for Year 5 to 10 students1 that identify as one or more of the following groups:
- Aboriginal and/or Torres Strait Islander
- from schools in regional areas
- from schools in lower opportunity areas.
Celebrating 21st Century skills
Along with science, technology, engineering and maths, the
opportunities in STEM Together are designed to develop and celebrate “21st
- problem solving
- critical thinking
- teamwork and
STEM Together is powered by a partnership between CSIRO and the BHP Foundation, along with active involvement from industry and communities.
With access to industry role models, expertise and experiences, students can see STEM in action and potential career pathways.
If you are an educator and would like to explore options for your students to connect with industry, contact us at STEMTogether@csiro.au.
- Includes students that are in Year 5 to 10 or would be in Year 5 to 10 if they were in the school system this year.