The Academy works with cohorts of young Aboriginal and/or Torres Strait Islander women from Year 8 through to various tertiary pathways and University.
This is a national, place-based program and will be continuously rolled-out in communities across the country. New regions will come online each year, to reach the target of 600 participants.
- Applications open PDF (2 MB) for 2023 recruitment.
Complete and sign the application form
Email/print the application PDF (2 MB) form for parents/carers and teachers to complete and sign.
- Students must be Aboriginal, Torres Strait Islander or Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander.
- Students must be female or female-identifying.
- Students must be passing English, Maths and Science at school.
Please reach out to the Academy team if you are unsure about eligibility requirements or have any questions.
- To apply, please download the application form PDF (2 MB) – it cannot be completed online.
- Complete all sections of the application form and sign.
- IMPORTANT NOTE: Applicants must attach their most recent school report to the application email.
- Return the completed application to the Academy team at: email@example.com
- Please note there is no application closing date.
If you need help with your application or are unsure about eligibility
Please contact us
Young Indigenous Women’s STEM Academy