The Comprehensive Strategic Partnership provides connection and funding for our leading scientists to engage and collaborate in areas of mutual national interest including, but not limited to, data science and marine science.
Australia and Singapore signed a Comprehensive Strategic Partnership (CSP) in 2015 setting out a blueprint for closer economic integration over a ten year period.
In 2016 the CSP was updated to include new bilateral cooperation in science and innovation.
It provides connection and funding for our leading scientists to engage and collaborate in areas of mutual national interest including, but not limited to, data science and marine science.
CSIRO is supporting Australia's commitment to build stronger innovation links and facilitate mutual learning and economic growth through:
- Cooperating with Singapore's A*STAR for High Performance Computing (HPC) and the creation of an Asia-Pacific HPC Research Cloud
- Contributing to a joint seed fund of $1.5m with Nanyang Technology University (NTU) for collaborations in additive manufacturing, health, and sustainable solutions
- Contributing to a $1m project to research resource deployment and optimisation with the National University of Singapore.
(Business Development & Global)
You will find CSIRO's office in Singapore at the Australian High Commission.
Five ways we can work together in ASEAN
- Create IP to address major regional challenges
- Discover new Australian innovations through CSIRO's ON network
- Access world leading facilities and technologies
- Connect to Australian deep tech businesses expanding across ASEAN
- License existing technology.
Meet the team
Ms Liza Noonan
ASEAN Director (Business Development & Global)
Mr Elvin Chia
ASEAN Project Coordinator (Business Development & Global)