This CSIRO-RMIT co-funded scholarship provides a stipend of $31,260 per annum (pro-rata) for two years and successful applicants will also be awarded a Tuition Fee Scholarship.
To be eligible to apply you must:
- Have a first-class honours or 2A honours or equivalent degree in a relevant discipline of engineering/science;
- be an Australian citizen, Australian permanent resident or an international student meeting the minimum English language requirements;
- provide evidence of good oral and written communication skills;
- demonstrate the ability to work as part of a multi-disciplinary research team;
- meet RMIT’s entry requirements for the master by research degree.
For further information please head across to the RMIT-CSIRO Masters by Research Scholarships webpage.