Congratulations on completing the online course component of the Inquiry for Indigenous Science Students Program.
About the Implementation project
The Implementation project requires you to complete two (2) tasks:
- Reflect on embedding Aboriginal and/or Torres Strait Islander contexts
- Reflect on an implementation of an I2S2 inquiry
The project will take approximately five (5) hours for you to complete.
- Download the 'Implementation project' zip file, containing the documents you will need to complete the project
- Browse the I2S2 inquiry resource folders below, and download at least one inquiry of your choice to implement with your students and satisfy the Implementation project
- Once downloaded, right click on the files and select 'Extract All'
- Bookmark this webpage for future reference
The zip folder below contains a PDF template to enter your responses into, a marking rubric and an example of a completed Implementation project.
I2S2 classroom inquiry resources
To download each I2S2 inquiry resource zipped folder, click on the links below.
- Year 5 What’s cooking ZIP (98 MB)
- Year 5 Keeping cool ZIP (128 MB)
- Year 6 Let’s stick it together ZIP (72 MB)
- Year 6 Grow and survive ZIP (82 MB)
- Year 7 Throw it far ZIP (100 MB)
- Year 7 In the mix ZIP (178 MB)
- Year 8 Fire: A burning question ZIP (180 MB)
- Year 8 Rock on ZIP (85 MB)
- Year 9 Burn and grow ZIP (88 MB)
- Year 9 Perfect pitch ZIP (86 MB)
For bespoke materials required for Let’s stick it together, Fire: A burning question and Rock on our recommended supplier is Riley Callie Resources
For untreated native seeds for Burn and grow our recommended supplier is Nindethana Seed Company