Existing policy structures are struggling to keep pace with technological innovation. We need to disrupt the way tech policy is designed and implemented. We need to mature the tech-governance eco-system.
Develop fit-for-purpose tech policy frameworks to shape technology for the long-term benefit of humanity.
Foster mature public debate and conduct world-leading research in collaboration with industry, government, civil society, and academia. The outcome Fit-for-purpose tech policy frameworks that reward innovation, drive economic growth, strengthen democracy, enhance national security and shape an environment (online and offline) in which individuals and communities can thrive.
AI enablement capability
- Cross industry
- Accommodation and food services
- Administrative and support
- Agriculture, forestry and fishery
- Arts and recreation
- Education and training
- Electricity, gas, water, waste services
- Financial and insurance
- Healthcare and social assistance
- Information, media and telecommunications
- Professional scientific technical services
- Public administration and safety
- Rental, hiring and real estate services
- Retail trade
- Transport, postal and warehousing
- Wholesale trade
Any information included herewith is in no way an endorsement of the listed organisations by the National Artificial Intelligence Centre or CSIRO.