Blitzm is a leading Australian software engineering company that has been building technology solutions since 2011. We have implemented business-critical software for the Australian government, Tier-1 Australian telecommunication companies, and healthcare providers.
We've already done the hard work in working out how to practically use and apply ML/AI technology to real work problems. Our developers have designed and developed applications with ChatGPT, ML and AI at their core. We know the technology, frameworks and capabilities of this new technology. It's an exciting space which is rapidly evolving.
Are you looking for Australian AI/ML developers? We're here to help. Talk to the Blitzm development team about how your business can make use of machine learning solutions.
Through our many years of experience working in sensitive domains (such as government election systems and healthcare information systems), Blitzm has established a high degree of knowledge in addressing technical aspects such as data sovereignty, cybersecurity and data privacy, as well as unique operational requirements applied to our systems, such as scalability, monitoring and providing 24-hour technical support.
Our customers have repeatedly successfully taken our solutions to market and achieve significant sales/growth as a result of the product quality we have delivered. Just ask our clients!
AI enablement capability
- Cloud services
- Hardware and infrastructure
- Systems integration
- Data services
- Research and innovation
- Governance and ethics
- Skills and training
- Computer vision
- Data management and analysis
- Expert systems
- Machine learning
- Natural language processing
- Robotics and autonomous systems
- Virtual and augmented reality
- Virtual assistant
- Cross industry
- Accommodation and food services
- Administrative and support
- Agriculture, forestry and fishery
- Arts and recreation
- Education and training
- Electricity, gas, water, waste services
- Financial and insurance
- Healthcare and social assistance
- Information, media and telecommunications
- Professional scientific technical services
- Public administration and safety
- Rental, hiring and real estate services
- Retail trade
- Transport, postal and warehousing
- Wholesale trade
Any information included herewith is in no way an endorsement of the listed organisations by the National Artificial Intelligence Centre or CSIRO.