This statement was released by CSIRO on 30 June 2020.
The statement reports on the risks of modern slavery in the operations and supply chains of the organisation, and identifies actions to manage, lessen, and where possible remove those risks.
The Modern Slavery Statement contains information on the following:
- Our organisation
- Code of conduct
- Risk management in procurement
- Collaboration and engagement
- Risk assessment of current supply chain
- Future commitments
- CSIRO's Modern Slavery Statement PDF (1 MB)
- CSIRO's Modern Slavery Statement - text only TXT (14 KB)