We are committed to providing you with the support you need to ensure the success of this program at your school. If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to contact the team at email@example.com.
|25 November||Showcase event|
The Showcase 2021 will now be a virtual event. The Generation STEM Team are working to create an event that is as close to the face to face format as possible.
Student consent forms will be shared shortly. Parents will need to consent to their child attending the virtual showcase and sharing their project work.
We understand collecting consent forms is tricky at this time and as a result, we will be distributing all forms well in advance of the showcase. To ensure your students are able to attend the virtual showcase and share their projects, we require signed consent forms to be returned by November 18, 2021.
We look forward to providing you with more information about this event in due course, please do not hesitate to contact us if you have any questions.
Inquiry project materials
- 2021 Teacher Professional Learning Presentation PDF (3 MB)
- Inquiry Planner PDF (181 KB)
- Curriculum Wheel PDF (238 KB)
- Aerotropolis PDF (233 KB)
- Ageing population PDF (255 KB)
- Agribusiness PDF (234 KB)
- Air quality PDF (244 KB)
- Biodiversity PDF (292 KB)
- City Life PDF (333 KB)
- Energy PDF (317 KB)
- Green spaces PDF (331 KB)
- Heat stress PDF (296 KB)
- Mental health PDF (274 KB)
- Population growth PDF (302 KB)
- Technology PDF (282 KB)
- Transport PDF (276 KB)
- Water PDF (261 KB)
- CSIRO With STEM You Can - Activities for students
- With STEM You Can - Panel Discussion for students
- With STEM You Can - Panel Discussion for parents, teachers, mentors and guardians
- CSIRO Education Resource and Teacher Professional Development
- EPPP TV
- New Era of Manufacturing Webinar Nov 2020
- Advance Manufacturing Careers Program Oct 2020 (Youtube)
- Advance Manufacturing Careers Program Oct 2020 (Dropbox)
- Advance Manufacturing Careers Program Oct 2020 (Google Drive)
- Central Coast Manufacturing Webinar Sep 2020
- Inspiring Women Webinar Sep 2020
- Inspiring Women in Design, Construction and Data Nov 2020
- Manufacturing Future: Beyond Business As Usual