The resources and documents below will help guide and assist your preparation for the delivery of the STEM Community Partnerships Program.
We are committed to providing you with the support you need to ensure the success of this program at your school. If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to contact the team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Lesson 1 - Virtual Tours of Manufacturing Facilities (45 mins)
Lesson 2 - Live Q&A (45 mins)
Lesson 3 - CSIRO Guided Hands-on Activities (45 mins)
|24 - 25 June||Western Sydney Careers Expo (Year 10 Students)|
|11 November||Showcase event|
Inquiry project materials
- Aerotropolis PDF (238 KB)
- Heat stress PDF (262 KB)
- Industry 4.0 PDF (253 KB)
- Managing natural environments PDF (335 KB)
- Mental health PDF (212 KB)
- PDF (302 KB)Skills employment opportunities for young people PDF (238 KB)
- Transport PDF (260 KB)
- Water PDF (241 KB)