Through our National Collections and Marine Infrastructure (NCMI) business unit we manage collections of plants and animals of Australian and international significance, host and contribute to the Atlas of Living Australia, manage the Environomics Future Science Platform and operate the Marine National Facility on behalf of Australia. Together, these programs provide vital resources for research that delivers evidence-based support for biosecurity, conservation and the development of sustainable land and marine management systems.
Our core business is delivering science-ready platforms that are used by researchers, industry partners and the public around the world for seafloor mapping of Australia's Exclusive Economic Zone.
Meet the National Collections and Marine Infrastructure Leadership Team
- Director, National Collections and Marine Infrastructure, and Director, Marine National Facility - Toni Moate
- Science Director, National Collections and Marine Infrastructure - Ilona Stobutzki
- Director, Atlas of Living Australia - Andre Zerger
- Director, Engineering and Technology Program - Mark Underwood
- Director, Ship Management Program - Sam Hinton
- Director, National Research Collections Australia Program - Anthony Whalen
- Lead Scientist, Environomics Future Science Platform - Olly Berry